Curious to learn more about the newest, most eye-catching, jaw-dropping show homes in the greater Edmonton area? You’ve come to the right place! At Pacesetter Homes, we’re constantly looking to bring you our best; our best models, floor plans, features and designs all wrapped up in the best new communities. So, if you’re thinking of checking out a few show homes in your foreseeable future, we’d like to invite you for a visit!
Here are the latest and greatest show homes we have to offer:
The Havana in Cavanagh
The Havana, another show-stopping show home now open in Cavanagh, offers visitors yet another glimpse of modern living in a great new neighbourhood. This large, 2,215 square foot front-attached home is the perfect choice for any family looking for a little more room to spread out and relax.
- Three bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms
- Garage entry mudroom with cubbies and hooks for convenient storage
- Walk-through pantry
- Open kitchen, nook and great room including Pacesetter Signature fireplace
- Second-floor bonus room with vaulted ceiling
- Owner’s suite with vaulted ceiling, five-piece ensuite with dual sinks, make up desk, soaker tub, and walk-in shower
- Walk-in closets in all bedrooms
*The Havana is also available for viewing in the desirable new community of Copperhaven in Spruce Grove (more on Copperhaven below)
The Bosley in Copperhaven
Welcome to Spruce Grove, where residents get to enjoy all the perks of small-town living as well as all the amenities of the big city. Just minutes from West Edmonton proper, you’ll find the family-friendly community of Copperhaven. Here, “haven” is no exaggeration as you’ll discover plenty of parks and open green spaces, friendly neighbours and a variety of amazing home models.
Take the Bosley, for example. This brand new show home offers viewers:
- 1,588 square feet of luxurious laned home living
- Three bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms
- A lifestyle room - perfect for a den, study area, office or extra bedroom
- Open main floor living - including open nook, great room and kitchen
- Secondary bedrooms with plenty of closet space for guests and children alike
- Owner’s suite with walk-in closet and four-piece ensuite with soaker tub and walk-in shower
The Lazarro and Lusitano in Jensen Lakes
Popular among single professionals, downsizers, and growing families alike, Edmonton’s adjoining city of St. Albert offers diverse communities and home models for all walks of life. The beachfront community of Jensen Lakes , for example, provides residents with (you guessed it) a beautiful sandy beach and beach club, schools, shopping and much more. What’s more, Pacesetter’s latest duplex-style show homes, the Lazzaro and Lusitano are now open!
- Three bedrooms and two and a half bathrooms in a generous 1,460 square feet of open living space
- Front-attached garage with additional room for storage
- Open concept kitchen, nook and great room, all overlooked by a sleek island with raised eating bar
- Upper floor loft area ideal for a bonus room or office
- Owner’s suite includes a three-piece ensuite complete and adjoining walk-in closet
If you’re looking for something a little larger, then head over to the neighbouring Lusitano. This show home will provide the same number of bedrooms and bathrooms as the Lazarro but with an added 200+ square feet of living space.
- Spacious double front-attached garage with mudroom entry
- Walk through pantry leading to a beautiful open kitchen, dining nook and great room
- Upper floor laundry and three-piece upper-level bathroom (great for guests and kids)
- Owner’s suite with vaulted ceiling, three-piece ensuite and adjoining walk-in closet
The Madison E in Cy Becker
Sitting at a generous 2,345 square feet, the Madison E is definitely worth considering if you're looking for the ultimate family home. You'll have plenty of room to grow roots, not just in the home itself but within the amazing community of Cy Becker to which the Madison E belongs.
The Madison E:
- Three bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms including a gorgeous five piece master ensuite (alternative floor plans are also available)
- Convenient mudroom entry and laundry area off the front attached garage
- Coffered ceilings in the kitchen and dining nook areas
- Main floor lifestyle room, ideal for a home office or private dining area
- Second level bonus room
The Madeline and Tallinn in Desrochers (opening September 1st)
Not only is Desrochers a great community to call home, it's quickly becoming one of southwest Edmonton's most sought-after new neighbourhoods! Close to both Hwy 2 and the Henday and chock-full of parks, pathways and man-made wetlands, Desrochers is designed for those who like to get out and about. In addition to close proximity to convenient amenities, this neighbourhood will also be home to two new show homes!
First, the Tallin is a front-attached garage home with 1,726 square feet of open living space. This home includes three bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms and all the features you'll need to live comfortably and then some. These include:
- Open great room, kitchen and dining concept
- Convenient mudroom and laundry area entry from the garage
- Three piece master ensuite and walk-in closet
- Vaulted ceiling in the bonus room
The 1,831 square foot Madeline will also soon be available. Featuring three bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms, a front-attached garage and a variety of flexible floor plan options, there's no doubt this home can cater to a variety of different lifestyles.
- Stylish main floor lifestyle room
- Open kitchen, dining and great room area complete with kitchen island and great room fireplace
- Expansive owner's suite including four-piece ensuite and walk-in closet
- Bonus room with vaulted ceiling
The Glenmore in Desrochers
In the highly desirable south Edmonton community of Desrochers sits the Glenmore, a 1,321 square foot townhome that’s sure to impress. Featuring three bedrooms and two and a half bathrooms, there’s no doubt the Glenmore stands head and shoulders above many other starter homes on the market.
- Welcoming front entryway with built-in bench for added luxury
- Spacious main floor featuring open great room, dining nook and kitchen with large eat-in island – all connected by a stylish bulkhead wall
- Two generously sized secondary bedrooms on the second floor
- A roomy owner’s suite that includes a walk-in closet and three-piece master ensuite
The Bentley and Jayde in College Woods
Moving along to northwest Edmonton, you’ll find the charming community of College Woods. Although part of the greater city of Edmonton and all its desirable amenities, College Woods is surrounded by nature and offers residents a view of a scenic pond. Not to mention, it's home to two of our newest show homes!
For starters, the Bentley is a 1,736 square foot front-attached model that includes all the features a growing family could want (and then some). These include:
- Three bedrooms and two and a half bathrooms
- Mudroom with upper and lower shelving and adjoining walk-through pantry
- Expansive open kitchen including island and flush eating bar
- Open great room featuring Pacesetter Signature fireplace
- Second floor open to below stairwell
- Large owner's suite with four-piece ensuite, his-and-hers sinks and walk-in closet
Next, we have the Jayde. A beautifully crafted bi-level show home, the Jayde comes with several flexible layout options making it the ideal choice for both small and large families alike, including:
- Over 1,400 square feet of living space
- Four bedrooms and three bathrooms
- Brightly lit great room including Pacesetter Signature fireplace
- Double front-attached garage
- Open to below stairwell
- Owner’s suite with four piece master ensuite including dual vanities, walk-in shower and walk-in closet
The Sampson in Secord Heights
Secord Heights is another highly-sought after community in Edmonton’s northwest end. Like College Woods, Secord is easily accessible (via the Whitemud, Henday and Stony Plain Road) and surrounded by schools, services and more. West Edmonton Mall is only minutes away, meaning you’ll easily be able to access shopping, recreation, entertainment, restaurants and more.
Here you’ll also find our Sampson show home. This expertly crafted front-attached home sits at over 1,600 square feet and makes the perfect home for both first-time and move-up buyers alike. In the Sampson you’ll discover:
- Three bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms
- Open great room, nook and kitchen area including eat-in island and pantry
- Upper-level loft space
- Owner’s suite includes vaulted ceiling, three piece ensuite and walk-in closet
The Maverick in Cavanagh
Those preferring the curbside appeal of laned homes will surely want to check out the brand new Maverick show home in Cavanagh. Nestled in Edmonton’s beautiful Heritage Valley, Cavanagh sits within a short distance of South Edmonton Common and the airport. Both scenic and convenient, Cavanagh is definitely a community you’ll be glad to call home.
- 1,361 square feet, including three bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms
- Covered front entry way and porch
- Open main floor living featuring stylish kitchen island with flush eating bar and ample counter space
- Two brightly lit secondary bedrooms with generous closet space
- Large owner’s suite with three-piece ensuite and large closet
We love our show homes and we hope you do too! That’s why we’re constantly designing, building and showcasing the latest models in the best new communities around Edmonton. Stay tuned for more show homes coming your way and, in the meantime, don’t hesitate to contact us. Better yet, stop by for a visit. We’re always happy to see you!